Our client is looking for an experienced Manager of Procurement in the Columbus, OH area! This is a fast-paced, competitive environment, and we are looking for someone with strong leadership abilities who really understands how the market drives pricing, how to do industry/competitive analysis, and has a history of how you affected change in your organization. This company is offering a high salary and bonus structure, and also has an unbelievable 401K match (up to 7.5%), as well as great benefits, fitness center, on-site Doctor’s office, and more!!
This is what they are looking for in a candidate:
- Flexible Packaging experience, huge plus! CPG, Food, Raw Materials or Commodities preferred
- Experience fully managing categories of approx. $90-$100M, financial forecasting, developing and executing cost savings projects, sourcing strategies and strategic plans covering market trends, supply assurance, quality improvement, supplier development, sustainability, and financial & supply risk mitigation
- Lead suppliers, with legal support, through clients’ contracting process to ensure that all partners have signed NDA, MSA, and SLEA in place.
- Select and develop suppliers and strategic partners while working as a member of cross functional teams including R&D, Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, and Manufacturing to improve existing and develop new products across all company brands
- Develop disruption mapping and mitigation strategies
- Bachelor’s degree (must have)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in procurement, supply chain or business analytics
- Solid negotiations skills
- Some International purchasing experience/responsibilities
- Strong computer skills (SAP R/3, SAP/PLM, MS office programs)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/AIYbaF/procurement-manager-purchasing-columbus-ohio-united-states?directToApply=true →