Our client is looking for a high level Plant Manager for one of their locations in Fort Madison, IA ! You will be overseeing their production and assembly operations for their fast-paced plant. This position will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations and leading a team of 200-250 employees on their 6 production and 3 manual lines across a 3-shift operation. They offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage, Fitness club reimbursement, an Unbelievable 401K match (up to 7.5%) and discounted stock purchasing program (15% discount). They are offering a very competitive salary along with a 15% bonus for this role!
If you are looking for GROWTH into future manufacturing positions, this is the opportunity for you! You must be ready for the possibility to relocate in 2-3 years to another one of their locations. The growth with this company isendless!
What I need to need to see from your resume/background:
1. Long tenure at your positions
2. Multiple AND intentional progression (promotions) at your companies
3. Currently coming from Plant/Operations Manager role
What you’ll do in this role:
● Accountable for the department budget, including labor utilization, overtime, and material variance costs as well as new product costing.
● Support the development of new products, facility improvements, and capital projects by aligning with the corporate partners and coordinating with internal departments to provide input, resources, and collaboration.
● Analyze and improve upon key production metrics that will impact plant performance and efficiencies.
● Provide leadership direction and support to the facility through participation on the plant leadership team and by positively interfacing with production support teams such as Safety, Quality, Maintenance, Shipping, and Scheduling.
Bachelor’s degree focused in Engineering (highly preferred), Supply Chain, Manufacturing or other related field.
Minimum 5 years of manufacturing/production leadership experience in a plant environment (preferably in a packaging operation/CPG industry).
Experience in initiating and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
Proven leader who thinks and leads with the enterprise in mind. This means breaking down silos, having shared goals, and considering the impact of decisions across all of our functions.
Exceptional communication skills and a passion for leading people
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/WoToIa/plant-manager-manufacturing-production-fort-madison-iowa-united-states?directToApply=true →