Director of Distribution
Management Recruiters of Lancaster is looking for a HIGH LEVEL Director of Distribution for a CONFIDENTIAL client. This position will be managing their multiple distribution centers in the Pacific Northwest. This business is an extremely fast-paced, high volume operation where they continue to have steady increase of growth (upwards of 70% YOY) for the last couple of years!
They are looking for a dynamic, strong leader with the ability to engage and inspire leaders and associates to deliver outstanding customer service/OTD.
Looking for someone who can invest in their team to drive them to the next level, has a solid record of leading change and delivering results, proactive vs. reactive, and is a creative visionary; able to bring new ideas to the table.
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, supply chain management, operations, finance or other related degree.
· Minimum of 8-10 years of distribution/warehouse operations or logistics analytics, 7 of those in a hands-on leadership role
· Analytical experience and knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures within a manufacturing food/CPG company and general knowledge of retail business a plus.
· Exposure to compliance and safety requirements associated with the management of a warehouse operation.
· Strong business acumen, with a solid record of leading change and delivering results.
· Flexibility to accommodate 35%+- travel is required based on business need.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/s5LUSR/director-of-distribution-logistics-transportation-portland-oregon-united-states?directToApply=true →