Our client has grown into one of the country’s largest branded products with approximately 3,000 employees and 13 manufacturing plants throughout the United States. The company also maintains its own R&D Operation which supports product quality and innovation that their customers have come to expect. They are a growing company, organically and through acquisition and have one of the best company culture’s around.
We are currently searching for a Controls Engineer for a growing site in the Syracuse, NY area.
You will be involved with creating and modifying programming in various plant automation systems. This plant has a lot of new upcoming projects.
We would like to see the following experience:
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in engineering of industrial control systems
- Must come from a high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with Allen Bradley and Rockwell controls
- Thorough understanding of communication protocols
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/NrcYJ5/controls-engineer-engineering-syracuse-new-york-united-states?directToApply=true →