Sr. Project Manager
My client is a 10BN global organization that is growing and would like to add a Sr. Project Manager to their plant in Tijuana, Mexico. They are the leading manufacturer globally in their hollow steel products. Come join a growing team and be part of their exciting future growth!
This position will be managing critical and complex projects from customer letter-of-intent throughout the life cycle of the project in their manufacturing plant. You will be working hand in hand with with the factory to assure the materials are produced are in line with all specifications and requirements, and assure a quality and on-time delivery to the project destination. Attention to detail is critical as “do-overs” are extremely expensive and time sensitive.
- Minimum of 5 years in Project management preferably in hollow steel industry or metal fabrication with direct customer and contractor interaction.
- Ability to read & interpret architectural plans, specifications and schedules.
- Full understanding of building codes and labeling requirements.
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft, and AutoCAD software. Basic understanding of geometry & Algebra.
- Fluency in English/Spanish-Reading & writing.
- ACUTE attention to detail; extremely organized and able to keep others organized.
- Provide job specific technical plans & specifications to prepare complete and accurate submittals for the customer using software and pricing tools.
- Follow project daily through manufacturing, supporting the factory with information and verification of build.
- Verify shop drawings for accuracy and manufacturability and specification requirements.
- Maintain lead-time goals, established productivity and quality goals.
- Must be able to cross the border to Tijuana Mexico and the USA
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/EMqrQo/sr-project-manager-manufacturing-production-baja-california-united-statessan-diego-california-united-states?directToApply=true →