Our client is looking for a Maintenance Manager in the Cherry Hill, NJ area. This company is a food manufacturing plant that has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world!
This position will be managing their two fast-paced locations that each have approximately 700 employees. One of the locations will have new automation coming to the plant. They are looking for someone with prior maintenance management experience, as this position will have 3 direct reports and about 30 indirect reports. The ideal candidate does not need to have prior experience in food processing plants (though it is highly preferred), but they must come from manufacturing. The maintenance manager may also be managing some of the project work.
If you are looking to take the next step in your professional career, this may be the opportunity for you! This position offers a VERY healthy salary and bonus structure that you WON’T want to miss out on (trust me)! Apply today…
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering or Business Administration preferred; 5-7 years of experience in facilities and maintenance management required.
- Advanced knowledge in managing a multi-craft maintenance department required, in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- In depth knowledge of preventive maintenance program development and implementation, maintenance work prioritization and scheduling required.
- Working knowledge of operating budgets and knowledge in analyzing and forecasting variances, spreadsheet and software programs required.
- In-depth knowledge of all OSHA, Safety, FDA, Food Quality and GMP requirements as they pertain to maintenance and facilities activities as a consumer goods processing facility required.
- In-depth knowledge of Continuous Improvement initiatives such as Lean and TMP.
- Must have strong leadership/interpersonal skills overseeing large teams.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/whowoc/maintenance-manager-manufacturing-production-cherry-hill-new-jersey-united-states?directToApply=true →