Electrical Design Engineer
My client is a well respected and vital company located in the York PA area. They are very busy and need to add an Electrical Design Engineer to staff.
They are an industry leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing, integration, testing and repair of their products. They have several decades of experience in providing mission critical products and services to every branch of the military.
This position will determine and implement electrical designs that meet cost and schedule objectives and customer requirements.
There is no Visa sponsorship available and you must be a local candidate.
To determine and implement electrical designs that meet cost and schedule objectives and customer requirements.
· Reviews customer requirements including customer specifications, Statements of Work, and interface drawings in order to ensure compliance with contract.
· Attends job kick-off meetings and participates in design reviews with customers.
· Supports preparation and updates to task lists.
· Tracks schedules and budgets on assigned programs.
· Designs AC & DC electrical systems from customer specifications.
· Develops systems layouts, sub-assembly configurations and packaging criteria.
· Prepares wiring diagrams and lists.
· Provides design input to CAD design team.
· Reviews and approves drawings.
· Interfaces with other departments to resolve questions and technical issues. Assists in scheduling engineering tasks for assigned programs.
· Creates technical proposals, technical materials, procurement specifications and electrical analyses.
· Supports the Sales department in proposal development and engineering estimates.
· Reviews vendor/shop drawings, quotes and proposals.
· Creates electrical long leads and Cost Schedule Impact Logs (CSILs.)
· Submits Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs, RFWs, etc.).
· Interfaces with customers and contracts to resolve customer related issues.
· Contributes to product improvement, new products and product standardization.
Experience and Skills:
BS/BA degree in technical field
4 to 6 years professional engineering experience
Thorough knowledge of circuit simulation programs
Thorough understanding of the relationship between hardware and software for company products
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/85fP7L/electrical-design-engineer-manufacturing-production-york-pennsylvania-united-states?directToApply=true →